We are fortunate enough to be based in the beautiful mountains of North Wales. With our wealth of experience of riding in the area we can design a route that is specific to your needs. Whether you are looking for a relaxing scenic ride out or a challenging adventure, taking in some of the more technical terrain that North Wales has to offer, we have you covered. With the depth of experience guiding all around the world our guides will ensure that you make the most of the magnificent riding here in the Snowdonia National Park.
All our guides are trained to the highest level, possessing the British Cycling Level 3 Leader Award
Some of our favourite routes include:
- The picturesque hills and riding around Conwy Castle.
- Exciting and varied terrain of the Gwydir forest near Betws Y Coed.
- A classic loop taking in the summit of Snowdon.
- A big day out with a trip up the famous Cader Idris.
- Rides in and around the amazing trails of Coed Y Brenin and the Dyfi Forest.
As all our guided rides a bespoke to each group or individual, please contact us via our contact form or at email@example.com to discuss availability and pricing.