Is this course for you?
- Aged: 7-11
- If you want to learn new skills & have fun on your bike.
- Learn to stay safe on the trails & meet new friends.
- Explore the different trails in the forest.
- Must be on a pedal mountain bike with two brakes.
What you’ll learn:
- How to stand on your bike.
- moving around on the bike.
- Flat and bermed corners.
- Small drop off’s.
- How to approach trails safely.
- Building fundamentals.
- You must be able to attend all 3 days.
- The course will be run at Coed-Y-Brenin, North Wales.
- We will use user: Green, Blue, the skills area and some Red trails.
- Bikes are not included – Bike hire is available at Beics Brenin.