This is the discipline specific Level 2 Mountain Bike Coaching module for those who already have their Level 2 Certificate in Cycle Coaching.
Am I eligible to attend?
You can attend the Level 2 Mountain Bike Coaching Award if:
- You have attended a Club Coach, Activity Coach or Level 2 Certificate Coaching Cycling and successfully completed all aspects of the assessment.
- You have a minimum of a valid one-day Emergency First Aid Certificate
What are the benefits of becoming a Level 2 mountain bike coach?
Upon successful completion of the course and as a British Cycling member and licensed coach, you will have access to an impressive list of benefits. These include:
- £5 million professional indemnity insurance.
- Access to free coaching and technical support.
- Go-Ride Mountain Bike Gears 5 and 6 Coaching Workbooks.
- Mountain bike coaching handbook.